The Landscape Registry allows Wisconsin residents to be notified 12 hours before commercial pesticide application businesses apply pesticides to neighboring property. If you wish to be included in the 2020 season, you must enroll in the Wisconsin Landscape Pesticide Registry by February 1, 2020. If you do not take the steps below, your registration will expire. If you no longer want advanced notification, no action is required.
Follow these steps:
- Log into https://mydatcp.wi.gov/Account/LogOn using the email and password you used last year. If you do not remember your password, click the “Forgot Password?” link to reset it.
- Click on the “Registries / Lists” tab.
- Click the “Landscape Registry” link. A video with instructions for signing up online is linked from this page.
- On the screen “1. Applicant Information” verify your contact information and home address are correct. A valid phone number is required.
- For screen “2. Additional Addresses” you may enter a mailing address if yours is different than your home address, e.g. PO Box.
- Register properties you want advanced notice of on screen “3. Select Parcels.” Properties registered last year will be listed below the map. Confirm each address that you want to continue receiving advanced notice. Add or delete properties as desired. To register new properties start by entering your home address in the pop up box and a blue dot will be placed on the map in front of your home. Register notification properties by clicking the “Add Parcel from Map” or “Add Parcel Manually” button, and then enter the address. Do this for each property you want to register. Click on the map to get address information for parcels. After adding your parcels click submit.
- Your registration will be confirmed on screen, “4. Complete”. You can then log out. You will receive a confirmation email that lists each property that you register.
- You can log into your MyDATCP account until the Feb. 1 deadline and repeat these steps to add more properties.
If you do not want to register online request a hard copy application form from firstname.lastname@example.org and return the completed form via USPS mail by Feb. 1.
The above notice is reprinted in part from the DATCP notice dated 11-1-2019.